Do I need to pay extra if I am taking part in any winter sports?

If you are travelling to take part in any winter sports on your trip, you’ll need to buy extra cover. This extends the policy to cover you whilst you’re skiing or snowboarding, as well as other winter sports – including emergency medical expenses cover if you suffer an injury. It also includes useful extras, like cover for your skiing or snowboarding equipment (whether it’s owned or hired), piste closure cover and more.


Unfortunately, this cover is only available to customers aged up to 65.