What happens if I’m not happy with the outcome of my complaint?

If you remain dissatisfied after receiving our final response to your complaint, you may have the right to refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), free of charge – but you must do so within six months of receiving this final response.


If you do not refer your complaint in time, the Financial Ombudsman Service will not have our permission to consider your complaint and so will only be able to do so in very limited circumstances.


The FOS is an independent organisation and will review your case.


The Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower Harbour, Exchange Square, London E14 9SR

Tel No. 0800 023 4567 if calling from a landline 0300 123 9123 if calling from a mobile.


You can visit the Financial Ombudsman Service website at www.fos.org.uk.


If you take any of the action mentioned above, it will not affect your right to take legal action.